Table of Contents
Last Updated on: 29th December 2022, 03:20 am
Are you finding the best cameras for travel bloggers? You’re perhaps planning a trip or just going out with friends on an adventure. Cameras are a must-have gadget for traveling. Aren’t they?
If you’re a travel blogger who plans to go on a tour and explore the scene there, you’d agree with me that it’s essential to grab the best cameras for travel.
Travel bloggers need cameras to capture the best moments, take photos for Instagram, and record footage for YouTube or TikTok.
I do recommend checking out our blog post on the best camera gear backpacks for vloggers as it would come in handy as well.
Here is the list of best cameras for travel bloggers:
Nikon D5300 is the first generation camera with WiFi features introduced in October 2013. The receiving frequency is 1575.42 MHz.Its very-angle LCD enables recording video from new angles. It gives high-resolution images and HD video quality even in low light. The best part is that all the buttons are ergonomically placed and controlled.
Nikon D5300: Key Features
- Nikon D5300 is a digital camera with a single-lens reflex.
- It has a 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS.
- It has compatible lenses.
- It has a 39 points autofocus system.
- 1/4000 to 30s is the speed of the shutter.
- The WiFi and Bluetooth features of the Nikon D5300 are beyond expectations.
- It has one EN-EL14a rechargeable Lithium Battery with 600 shots.
Nikon D5300: Advantages
- It supports multiple languages including
- When it has built-in connectivity the smartphone also monitors Nikon D530.
- Images can easily be edited by using the Picture Control feature.
- The GPS feature helps to locate and share the location.
Nikon D5300: Disadvantages
- Video is not recorded with WI-FI
- It does not have a touch screen.
Is the Nikon D5300 worth buying?
Nikon D5300 is the best camera for beginners within an affordable range. It is small in size with many useful features. But there are a few drawbacks as well as the audio is not supported and WI-FI is not working during video recording.
Nikon D5600 is one of the favorite cameras for travel bloggers with high-quality images and an amazing ISO sensor. It was announced by Nikon on 10th November 2016. It can be used just like a smartphone, images can easily be edited with fingertips.
Nikon D5600: Key Features
- Nikon D5600 is a digital camera with a single-lens reflex.
- It has a 23.5 X 15.6 mm CMOS sensor.
- Its lens aperture is electronically controlled.
- It has a fully articulated 3.2-inch touch screen.
- It has a built-in or external stereotype microphone.
- Focus points are 391.
- Its built-in viewfinder enables it to capture images and record videos in bright light.
- It has one EN-EL14 Lithium-ion battery with 970 shots.
Nikon D5600: Advantages
- Bloggers can easily make Time-lapse movies.
- It has a buffer cleaning option.
- It also works in tungsten light.
Nikon D5600: Disadvantages
- 4k video is not captured by it.
Is the Nikon D5600 worth buying?
Nikon D5600 is a smart choice for wildlife and sports photography as it can focus on fast-moving objects with great shutter speed with noise cancellation. Its face-detection feature makes it a superb choice for travel bloggers.
Canon 800D is a crop factor DSLR camera, introduced in 2017. It is a type of full-frame camera for advanced beginners. It is lightweight and small in size. It’s a small camera with great features.
Canon 800D: Key Features
- It has a 22.3 mm X 14.9 mm CMOS sensor.
- It had 25.80MP and images showed clear results without blurring.
- It shows Live View Performance with Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- It has user interface guidelines.
- It has a 9-points AF system.
- 30-1/4000 sec is the shutter speed.
- 7.7 cm touch screen which enables high and low-level shots.
- It had 15 Custom Functions.
- It has 1.5X – 10X playback zoom.
- It has an LP-E17 Lithium-ion solid battery.
Canon 800D: Advantages
- Images can be directly printed by attaching a printer.
- It is easily connected to smart devices.
Canon 800D: Disadvantages
- The 4k video is not recorded.
- Its battery life is solid.
Is the Canon 800D worth buying?
It is a good choice for beginners who want more potential. But it is unable to capture high-speed objects. Its physical appearance is not so good and also it is expensive.
The Canon 700D was first introduced in March 2013. It is the first EOS for pointing tests and shooting videos. It kicks photos and images up a notch at waist level without bending on the knees. It has 9 points AF which are crossed types.
Canon 700D: Key Features
- It is the lightest SLR digital camera.
- It has an 18MP, CMOS sensor, and 5184 X 3456 peak resolution
- It has kit lenses with a 1.6x focal length.
- It has an electronically controlled 30-1/4000 sec shutter speed.
- It has Auto white balance with 3 bracketed images with the shutter release.
- It has a pentamirror viewfinder.
- It has a vari-angle touch screen.
- LP-E8 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Canon 700D: Advantages
- It has low light and noise reduction modes.
- It has a socket for an external microphone.
- It is budget friendly for beginners.
Canon 700D: Disadvantages
- It has no Bluetooth option while recording.
- It has a low battery.
Is the Canon 700D worth buying?
Canon 700D has almost the same features; only the good thing is that it has a kit lens. So if someone likes to use a variety of lenses, you must try this.
Canon 250D is the world’s lightest DSLR first introduced in April 2019. It is easily operated by the guide user option. It can be used to make a 4K time-lapse. It has a large number of adjustment tools to edit any image. It is available in three sleek finishes with 80 world-class lenses.
Canon 250D: Key Features
- It has a 22.3 mm X 14.9 mm CMOS sensor.
- It has an STM stepping AF motor feature.
- It has a 1.6x focal length.
- It has a DIGIC 8 image processor.
- It has a 29 minutes 58 seconds movie duration.
- It has a vari-angle touch screen.
- It has 11 custom functions.
- It has Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
- It has an LP-E17 Lithium-ion battery.
Canon 250D: Advantages
- 4k Video is easily recorded with high resolution.
- It supports multiple languages.
- It has simple but effective control.
Canon 250D: Disadvantages
- It is not compatible with third-party external flash.
Is the Canon 250D worth buying?
The 4K video recording is an extra feature of the Canon 250D. It has a kit lens. So for beginners who can’t afford thousands in the beginning. It is the best option for them.
Canon 200D is the second-generation camera launched in 2017. It is a portable camera with a pancake size lens. It has dual-pixel technology which is amazing for live viewing. Its buttons are perfectly placed with a mic port and a USB port.
Canon 200D: Key Features
- It has a 22.3 mm x 14.9 mm APS-C-sized sensor.
- It has a vari-angle screen that can be rotated 175° horizontally and 270° vertically.
- It has DIGIC 7 image features.
- It has a 3 inches fully articulating screen.
- It supports wireless, Bluetooth, and NFC.
- Its subject detection feature is superb even in low light.
- It has a semi-transparent viewfinder.
- It has an LC-E17 battery which enables you to take 700 plus photos.
Canon 200D: Advantages
- It is the Lightest camera.
- It has an 18-55 mm STM lens.
- It is fast-focusing at night.
Canon 200D: Disadvantages
- There is no option for USB charging.
Is the Canon 200D worth buying?
Canon 200D is the lightest and smallest DSLR. If a blogger is passionate about night photography, it is an excellent choice. Its battery and SD are inserted at the bottom. So you need to remove it from the tripod.
Hassaan is a blogger and YouTuber. He loves to make YouTube videos, discover new video ideas, and try out new camera gear equipment. If he isn’t making videos or writing camera gear articles, then he is probably playing with his dog.